You have the right to know with whom you can file your complaint within the hospital or with an external agency. The complaint or grievance can be submitted via phone or mail.

Chief Nursing Officer

1593 E. Polston Avenue
Post Falls, ID 83854
(208) 262-2313

Idaho Department of Health and Welfare: Bureau of Facility Standards

3232 Elder Street
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83705-0036
(208) 334-6626

The Joint Commission: Office of Quality Monitoring

One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
(630) 792-5636